Back to map
Townland of Moat
No Ronaynes in Moat in Griffiths Valuation, but lots of Duffys.
- Parish: Annagh
- Barony: Costello
- Electoral Division: Ballyhaunis
- Poor Law Union: Claremorris
Thomas Ronayne, Farmer, aged 53. (House No. 9)
Margaret Ronayne, Wife, aged 50.
- Mary E, Seamstress, aged 25.
- John, Farmer's Son, aged 22.
- Maggie A, Seamstress, aged 16.
- James, Scholar, aged 14.
- Patrick, Scholar, aged 12.
- Delia, Scholar, aged 9.
- Thomas, Scholar, aged 7.
Thomas Ronoyne, Farmer, aged 65, Widower. (House No. 9)
- Delia, aged 19.
- Thomas, Farmer's Son, aged 18.
Thomas Ronayne b.1846 + Margaret Duffy b.1850 d.1905 m.1871
Sources: FS: FamilySearch.org, C01: Census 1901, C11: Census 1911.
- Mary Ellen b.5/7/1873 (Ballyhaunis) FS
- Michael b.13/4/1875 FS
- John b.24/6/1877 FS
- Catherine b.10/7/1877 (Moate) FS
- Margaret b.1885 C.01
- James b.1887 C.01
- Patrick b.1889 C.01
- Delia b.1892 C.01, C.11
- Thomas b.1893 C.01, C.11
Back to map
05/05/1904 Margaret Ronayne (20, 19 crossed out), Ballyhaunis. To cousin Patk Coyne, 1606 Manhattan Ave, Greenpoint, NYC - crossed out and replaced with Michael Higgins Bridget & Mary, 2310 Second Ave., Brady St., Pittsburg.