Back to map

Townland of Flaskagh Beg

Griffith's Valuation (1856)

James Ronayne owned the townland of Flaskagh Beg. He farmed 226a 0r 35p and leased the remaining 283a 3r 3p to 18 tenants.

Landed Estates Database (NUIG)

In the 1870s Mrs Ronan of Flaskagh owned 510 acres in the county and John Roonan of Flaskaghbeg owned 304 acres.

Back to map